Well, I don’t know if we are getting this much snow or not. Lot’s of dire predictions and cancellations but it seems a slow start. Well what am I going to do today???
1. Take Percy for a playdate with the Pointer Sisters (3 chocolate labs in our old neighborhood).
2. Work on my Island Batik rep sample – sorry no peeking just yet at this fabric collection.
3. Work on my new technique March sample – trying a few blocks with scraps before I dive in!
4. Maybe purchase watch some Craftsy classes while there is this awesome deal (affiliate link). One that I can recommend is Leah Day’s Free Motion Quilting A Sampler. This expires March 11, but it is a good way to get a bargain class. I love the classes I have taken and think this is a great way to learn from experts without having to travel! I realize I have some catching up to do so I am going to pick one and play while I am working.
5. And maybe finish Squiggles.
Okay, I am officially at too many things for one day, but tomorrow looks good too.
I’ll report back later – wish me luck.
Hi Kathleen,I had to giggle about Percy playing with the Pointer Sisters . . . I'm old enough to think of the musical group but love labs! I hope the snow predictions are wrong! ~smile~ Roseanne
It is pretty funny – they are quite a crew the Pointer Sisters. Right now we are getting nasty rain. Mostly an overnight thing, so we’ll see what we wake up to! Doing pretty well – finished rep sample, figured out part of the plan for “new technique” and put binding on Squiggles (not done on the back yet – not sure if and or machine).
We came home to about 9-10 inches in our drive. Weird that I was sitting in 77 degree sunny weather yesterday. I have a bit of a sunburn to prove it (I thought I got all skin covered with sunblock — oops). Hope you have fun with whichever project you tackle! Enjoy!
I do hate coming in to snow from such great weather. The good thing is that it is March and here, it generally doesn’t last as long, so hopefully you’ll see a thaw soon. Hate when I miss spots on my skin – makes me mad and usually uncomfortable! I am having fun and doing pretty well. Fairly on schedule for the day!
Snow would be nice for one day….but it looks like you have enough to keep you busy….just hunker down with those beautiful Island BAtik fabrics.
The snow was not too bad here and fortunately I don’t need to shovel any longer! We moved to an apartment so the building takes care of it. I did get my Island Batik project going, now to complete sometime this week.