I have always been a good student and I think goal setting allows me to grade myself and keep me motivated. Now, for 2023 you can see the original post and goals here, as well as the first quarter review here. It wasn’t an extensive list, but I am pretty pleased with my progress as I look at it.
✔ Use up my stash and keep a stash in and out count:
- I am keeping a list of this, and right now am definitely using the stash!
- I am down over 17 yards, and I have 2 projects ready to be quilted and bound so it’s promising that I can continue to start the year with a little less fabric. Yes, I have purchased some, but this goal is helping me keep it in control. You can see some recent purchases in my shop hop posts here and here.
✔Participate in 6 blog hops or QALs/SALs: Goal met for the year!
I have done 4 hops and 4 QALs/SALs! I did join along quietly in the Seaglass Joy QAL but am behind in finishing the quilt. I will catch up!
☐ Publish 3 patterns:
Again, no progress. This has just not been happening. I need to find ways to challenge myself to do this!
☐ New website theme: Postponed 2024
I am giving this one up until next year. I
✔Conquer some of the Projects In Waiting: (8/12)
I am pleased to report that 8 were completed, 4 remain. This looks to be right on target.
- Villa Rosa/ Orphan Quilter/Tricia Maloney Hop
- Blue Blog Hop
- Stay At Home Round Robbin
- Winter Block quilt ( a blog post on this will post Thursday).
- Seaside Stars
- Life Preservers
- Rainbow Neighbourhood
- Fab Farm
✔Move intentionally every day
I am doing well with this. I am using closing my rings as a way to track this.
- July: 28 out of 31 days 90%
- August: 29 out of 31 days – 93%
- September: 27 out of 30 days – 90%
I also added the PT back in and am seeing great progress in parts of my ankle that still felt bruised and tight. I am very pleased with this.
Coming Up on My Blog
My blog will be inactive for a week or more, but I will be back! I may post some pictures if I have time, it depends on connections/etc. but hoping for some fun quilty inspiration on my trip!
Tips/Tutorials on the 22nd
FIninsh Yoga Quilt #1
Baby Girl Quilt
Ultimate Travel Bag
SeaGlass Joy QAL