I love keeping up my goals moving and am grateful for the push to name them. This is a list of my first quarter goals for 2019!
1. January Island Batik (almost finished – quilting and binding to do)
2. February Island Batik Project. Mini quilts are the theme…I have one I was planning on doing so maybe now is the time. (Decide on fabric, plan and make)
3. Black and White Blog Hop. ( Make top, backing, quilting and binding)
4. Quilt the Book Blog Hop. (Make top, backing, quilting and binding). I selected these fabrics and washed them.
5. March Island Batik Project is called Vintage Reimagined…no idea but here are some possible fabrics. (Decide on fabric, plan and make)
6. Show Your Wings Blog Hop – this pattern is a possibility. See that great batik I have been
hoarding saving for this project. (Decide on fabric, plan and make)
7. Grey Goose – not the vodka silly! Ok, really it is grey geese as there are certainly more than one. This was on last quarter’s list – just couldn’t decide how big or when to quilt. The time is now to fix that. (Borders, back, quilt and bind)
The plan is is place…now it is time to get cracking. 7 projects in 73 days…bring it on.
Linking up with:
2019 Finish A Long @ Dizzy Quilts
Bring it on, indeed. Go! Oh and yum to the vodka kind of Grey Goose, too. This looks like a doable list to me! 73 days?!! That means Spring is here in 62 days. There is hope, especially once we get past February. And Quilt the Book blog hop sounds interesting to me. Happy Thursday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne
Grey Goose did crack me up – doesn’t take much. I like your calibration for spring – it seems that it is so far away with a big storm threatening – but we haven’t had many so I shouldn’t complain. The pattern I choose I could have done in my head (so I still may change) but it is causing me to unload some more of. my books – more space for the tools I really use now.
Wow – so many pretty fabrics and some fun projects ahead for you! I haven’t heard of some of the hops, so it will be fun to see your posts. Of course, I’m particularly interested in the wings blog hop!
Thanks, Wendy. I think these hops will be fun and they are getting some of my stash moving along – bonus! I have wanted to do that applique for ever, so I think this is the time.
You have some real beauties here, and I would know, as many are Island Batik! Have fun, and like Wendy some of these are unheard-of to me so it will be interesting to see the developments (and resist joining….)
These are some wonderful projects. I was thinking of joining the show your wings blog hop but I will be out of town.
There are so many great hops – there will be another that fits your schedule. Hope you can still hop along!
What fun projects. Yeah, the grey goose is beautiful and I didn’t even remember the beverage, lol.
Thank you. That beverage has a way of doing that.
You’ve got some fun projects in your future! I’m especially excited to see the bid one. Good luck!
I think they are pretty exciting too. Today, however, my machine was not cooperating. Here’s hoping it was the dust bunnies and a change of needle – but not until tomorrow will I attempt it again.