April is here…flowers should be blooming but they are having a hard time here in New England. Nonetheless, I am committed to setting monthly and quarterly goals and here they are!
First, my One Monthly Goal and APQ UFO Resolution Project for April will be my Island Batik Ambassador project.
For the 2018FALQ2 – Finish along Quarter 2 I will include the above quilt….
- The Island Batik April project – new technique
- Grandmother’s flower garden – needs trimming, binding made and sewn on
- Rose of Sharon – finish applique, quilt and bind
- Typewriter quilt – quilt, binding made and sewn on
Linking up to:
- Elm Street Quilts/One Monthly Goal
- She Can Quilt – 2018FALQ2
All People Quilt – Resolution