My annual quilting weekend is coming up! We leave Thursday for Moultonborough, NH.
Guess what is there….
But I have to focus so I thought I’d write a little list (I’m in Maine and will pack Wednesday).
- Bernina 440QE & manual & feet & bobbins
- iron/board -beacuse I said I would
- some new magazines to browse
- Basic sewing equipment
- rotary mat
- rotary cutter
- seam ripper (I never need this (HA HA)
Projects to bring:
- Batik half squares (stash busting)
- Batik flying geese (started last year from stash)
- Selvedge bag
Placemats for a quick finish La Passacagalia (maybe one or two centers)
- Fat quarters for game
- Sew together bags
- Strip project from last years fling
Clothing [the only trip where this doesn’t hang me up!]:
- 3 day change of underwear, socks
- 3 day change of shirts/sweaters
- a jacket or vest
- mud season footwear (SNOW this weekend)
- toiletries – deodorant, shampoo, toothbrush/paste, hairbrush, moisturizers
- snacks/evening drinks/coffee mug filled
- electronic cords (phone/ipad)
- extension cord (orange wheel)
- ott light for table
Making lists works well for me in planning and packing, too. Enjoy!
Thanks, Yvonne. A few things to add but maybe a good one to refer to for the next sewing trip.
Having a list always works great for me! Oh how I miss going on retreats! Have fun!
I am trying to get a real system going with my lists. Will spend a little time on this when tired of sewing (that never happens!).